Today it’s not easy to travel, rather many people find it a real hassle. But if you are choosing Taleem Tours for Umrah, then we assure you to just relax and get prepared. We will make sure to help you even in the packing of your items, by giving you a checklist. It’s not easy to find things at the last minute or when you reach your destination. So it’s better to be geared up rather than regret. There are a number of things that need to be noted:
Taleem Tours is the first of its kind, it is offering you affordable and comfortable Umrah offers from 2015. We have been working in this field for a long time and intend to make sure our offers are within your budget. All agencies make tall claims but hardly stand by it. There are 3 shifting travelling packages for you to choose from. We are operating from the UK but, our services have been approved by the Ministry of Hajj. We make a complete arrangement for your journey, we also provide you with all the tutorial guides and sacred verses for Umrah in booklets and brochures.
Taleem Tours makes sure buses are comfortable to travel and air-conditioned. The living arrangement of Mina Arafat and Muzdalifa are well organized and has all the facilities which are required. So you don’t have to worry about anything and fulfill your religious rituals with dedication and piety. There are many things that need to be done before leaving for Hajj and many people do not know what to do. Makkah Tour would help you in your final arrangements and make your trip a memorable one.
There is no 2 rakah salat for Ihram so don’t worry about it.
What is critical is that you are in ihram before the meeqat point and that when you get to the meeqat you make you pronounce your intention for Umrah.
- Pilgrims would receive photo-ID Card upon arrival to Jeddah. That should be kept with you at all times.
- Two passport size photographs for use by authorities for various ID cards and other documents and procedures
- Vaccination Record Book
- Names and addresses of hotels you are staying in Makkah and Medina.
- Take an adequate amount of currency to cover expenses
- Take all your medications along.
- Hard-cased luggage with heavy duty wheels.
- A waist pouch to keep and carry valuables at all times.
Clothing and bedding
- Two or three sets of Ihram
- Light and airy clothes for street wear
- Two pairs of rubber slippers
- Two large and two small towels
- Sleeping bag for bedding, inflatable pillow, and thick sheets
- moisturizing and disinfecting hand soap
- bath soap
- disposable razors
- shaving cream
- small mirror
- nail clippers and disinfectant
- Deodorant, tissues and toilet paper.